Gold = R120 000 gross annual salary
Click on the topics below to view the related FAQs.
- 3D Secure
- Contact Us
- Credit Card WUpdate SMS notification
- Financial Services: Black Credit Card
- Financial Services: Credit Card Banking
- Financial Services: Gold Credit Card
- Financial Services: Personal Loans
- Financial Services: Silver Credit Card
- Our Company
- Personal Details & Privacy
- Products & Services
- Returns & Refunds
- Terms and Conditions
- Your Orders
Financial Services: Gold Credit Card FAQs
Up to 55 days interest free (Interest is charged on all cash advances and fuel transactions from the date of the transaction until the amount owing is paid).
Up to 55 days (Interest is charged on all cash advances and fuel transactions from the date of the transaction until the amount owing is paid).
Minimum transaction value of R300.00, repayment period option from 6 – 60 months.
Purchases can be transferred from straight to budget (min R300.00) within 90 days of date of transaction.
No, you can get up to 8 free secondary cards.
The number is at the end of the number sequences on the back of the credit card (usually the last 3 or 4 digits) which is used for online purchase.
The 5% minimum monthly instalment is calculated utilising the closing balance and instalments due on budget purchases (if any).
The withdrawal limit default is set to R2000, but may be lowered or increased to R7500 maximum per day depending on the your credit limit.
- Balance enquiries on straight facility can be done at any ATM in SA.
- Online on www.woolworths.co.za.
- You may also get your Woolies account info (available credit, balance & payment due date) on your cell phone. Download the mobile application at http://dl.wfs.co.za. You can also visit http://m.wfs.co.za or dial *120*985# on your cell phone and follow the instructions.
- 2% back in Woolies vouchers on Woolworths purchases.
- 0.75 % back in Woolies vouchers on non Woolworths purchases.
- WVouchers are issued to customers quarterly (Feb, May, Aug, Nov) and can be redeemed at any Woolworths store within SA.
- Should the value of the voucher not exceed R75 during a 12 month period (starting from the date the card was issued), the WVoucher will lapse and it will start from zero.
- Your green barcoded ID book.
- Utility bill or retail statement which may not be older than 3 months old (Woolworths and Absa statements are not acceptable) with your address on it.
Can't Find What You're After?
Let us know and we'll get you the info you're looking for as soon as possible.