What’s the income criteria?
Click on the topics below to view the related FAQs.
- 3D Secure
- Contact Us
- Credit Card WUpdate SMS notification
- Financial Services: Black Credit Card
- Financial Services: Credit Card Banking
- Financial Services: Gold Credit Card
- Financial Services: Personal Loans
- Financial Services: Silver Credit Card
- Let’s Raise R100 Million
- Our Company
- Our Woolies App
- Personal Details & Privacy
- Products & Services
- Returns & Refunds
- Terms and Conditions
- Wi-Fi enabled stores
- Woolworths Branded MSC Canned Tuna Q&A
- Your Orders
Financial Services: Gold Credit Card FAQs
How many interest free days are available on the Woolworths Credit Card?
How many interest free days are available on the Woolworths Gold Credit Card?
What is the minimum transaction value on Budget transaction? And what are the payment period options?
Can transactions be transferred from the straight facility to the budget facility?
Do I need to pay for additional cards?
Where is the CVV, or Card Verification Value found on the card? And what is it used for?
What’s the minimum instalment due every month and how is it calculated?
What are the withdrawal limits set to on the Woolworths Gold Credit Card?
Besides calling into the call centre, where else can I view my balances?
- Balance enquiries on straight facility can be done at any ATM in SA.
- Online on www.woolworths.co.za.
- You may also get your Woolies account info (available credit, balance & payment due date) on your cell phone. Download the mobile application at http://dl.wfs.co.za. You can also visit http://m.wfs.co.za or dial *120*985# on your cell phone and follow the instructions.
How’s the value of the loyalty vouchers calculated?
- 2% back in Woolies vouchers on Woolworths purchases.
- 0.75 % back in Woolies vouchers on non Woolworths purchases.
When do the loyalty vouchers get sent out?
- WVouchers are issued to customers quarterly (Feb, May, Aug, Nov) and can be redeemed at any Woolworths store within SA.
- Should the value of the voucher not exceed R75 during a 12 month period (starting from the date the card was issued), the WVoucher will lapse and it will start from zero.
What type of documentation will I need to produce upon collection of the Credit Card in-store and for face-to-face delivery?
- Your green barcoded ID book.
- Utility bill or retail statement which may not be older than 3 months old (Woolworths and Absa statements are not acceptable) with your address on it.
Can't Find What You're After?
Let us know and we'll get you the info you're looking for as soon as possible.