What is Littleworld?
Click on the topics below to view the related FAQs.
- 3D Secure
- Contact Us
- Credit Card WUpdate SMS notification
- Financial Services: Black Credit Card
- Financial Services: Credit Card Banking
- Financial Services: Gold Credit Card
- Financial Services: Personal Loans
- Financial Services: Silver Credit Card
- Let’s Raise R100 Million
- Our Company
- Our Woolies App
- Personal Details & Privacy
- Products & Services
- Returns & Refunds
- Terms and Conditions
- Wi-Fi enabled stores
- WOOLWORTHS BRANDED MSC CANNED TUNA Q&A
- Your Orders
How do I become a member
Do I need to pay to become a member of Littleworld?
What if I am already a WRewards member?
What if I am already a Littleworld member and have a second child?
What if I have twins and want to join Littleworld?
What if I have twins and only receive one birthday voucher?
What benefits do I receive as a Littleworld member?
- a welcome email with voucher
- a free spa voucher when you spend R450 or more in your 1st 3 months of joining
- entry into monthly competitions
- a R50 Woolworths voucher towards a birthday treat for your little one
- regular updates on Woolies fashion, foods and events
- special vouchers and savings for children’s products and moms
How does the Spa voucher work?
To qualify for the Littleworld spa voucher you need to have joined Littleworld from 1 August 2016 and spend R450 or more in a single purchase on any Woolworths products within the first 3 (three) months of joining. Members will then receive a complimentary spa voucher treatment to the minimum value of R180.
The spa voucher is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Recipients are limited to 1 (one) pampering treatment each.
- Recipients are required to make their own spa booking by contacting 0861 111 915.
- The spa voucher must be printed out and presented to the spa where the recipient will redeem the pampering treatment.
- he spa voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- The participating spas are contracted to participate in the offer and Woolworths and their agencies cannot be held responsible for any changes made by the spa to the venue and/or booking arrangements.
- Recipients of the spa voucher accept and understand that the spa treatment shall be undertaken entirely at their own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or harm caused by the spas participating in the Littleworld programme or any of their employees or contractors.
I am having difficulty booking my Spa Voucher?
What benefits do I receive as a WRewards member:
- Want to save even more? Pay with a Woolworths Store Card or Credit Card and you'll enjoy an additional 5% savings - that's 15% instead of 10% on specially marked WRewards offers.
- Earn tiered benefits. There are three levels to WRewards - the more you spend, the more guaranteed rewards you'll enjoy. You'll start out on the Valued level and we'll upgrade your status automatically as you qualify for a higher level.
What is the “Win Nappies For A Year” competition?
Between 28 February and 30 April 2017 ten (10) Littleworld members stand a chance to win nappies for a year from Woolworths. Each winner will receive a monthly voucher to the value of R750 via sms to spend on any nappies and baby wipes at Woolworths. Read our terms and conditions
In order to participate in the competition, participants are required to
- Be an existing WRewards and Littleworld member, or become a member of WRewards and Littleworld by signing up online at woolies.me/Inmn
- Swipe their Woolworths Card (WRewards, Store Card and/or Credit Card) or MySchool Card at the start of every transaction when purchasing any item at a Woolworths store including the online store during the competition period
- Every swipe equals an entry into the lucky draw
Where can I find a list of Littleworld competition winners?
Should you have any questions regarding a specific competition you can either phone the call centre on 0861 502050 or visit the Woolworths competitions terms and condition page.
I am pregnant and want to become a Littleworld member?
I can’t update my cell number when I joined Littleworld?
How do I cancel my Littleworld membership?
What happens when my child turns 7?
Should you have a second child who is still under the age of 7, your Littleworld membership will continue for that nominated child.
How does the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Programme work?
- MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa's biggest community fundraising programme. Each time you swipe your free MySchool card at any of the Partner stores including Woolworths you help to raise funds for over 8000 schools, charities, animal welfare and environmental organisations.
- When customers sign up for their free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card (or link their existing Woolworths card to the programme) they have the option to choose up to three schools or charities to benefit every time they shop at a Woolworths store. Woolworths gives back up to 1% of customers’ purchases to a chosen organisation.
- Customers can choose who they want to support and the funds are allocated to their beneficiaries.
- Thanks to the support of Woolworths cardholders, the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet fundraising programme gives back over R1 million every week to help schools and charities in South Africa
- The more you swipe your card every time you shop at Woolies, the more funds are raised. The best part is that it does not cost customers anything.
- Be sure to update your profile at www.myschool.co.za so that you can also receive your monthly statement and see how much your school/charity is raising from the programme, plus some good news stories on how the money is used at various schools and charities.
Can't Find What You're After?
Let us know and we'll get you the info you're looking for as soon as possible.