Facebook Community Guidelines
We do our best to answer all queries posted to our Facebook wall and are online and available from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday. If you post a query outside of the designated times, please be patient - we will assist you as soon as possible.We expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. We encourage and support our loyal community members to look out for one another. We reserve the right to untag Woolworths from any posts or photos that we deem inappropriate.
Please do not share any personal information on our Facebook wall. Rather send us a private inbox message to keep your personal details safe (See 'Message' button, top right on our Page wall).
By using or accessing the Woolworths Facebook page, you agree to comply with Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities & Community Standards.We reserve the right to remove any posts that coincide with these rulings including:
Links containing spam that are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page or contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers.
- Any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Links used to direct traffic to other sites, blogs or Facebook pages.
- Content in violation of intellectual property rights and confidential, proprietary business information.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information (data) about others, including email addresses.
- 'Trolling' (false identities) for the purpose of misleading others or deliberate disruption of discussion.
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/commentary.
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or vulgar commentary.
- Abusive language, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others.
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
- Violation of any law or regulation.
- Anything to do with a legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving Woolworths, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Woolworths, or offering other legal advice.
NOTE: Repeat offenders may be reported and blocked from our page for the sake of the community.
Should you wish to contact us outside of Facebook, get in touch with Woolworths Customer Services via our email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0860 022 002. Thanks for reading and welcome to the Woolies Facebook community!
Disclaimer: In addition to the rights that you grant to Facebook, you grant to Woolworths and its affiliates a royalty-free license to use your content in any manner or media, globally, forever, without any obligation to you. This includes the right to use any ideas you submit (including ideas about our products or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any obligation to you.