When using your Woolworths Card for online shopping, you can use 3D Secure as an additional security measure to authorise payment for goods and services bought at Suppliers. 3D Secure will authenticate your personal details and will authorise payment for online shopping, subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to your Woolworths Card. The use of 3D Secure is also subject to terms and conditions applicable to your Card.
- 3D Secure will be activated at the Supplier. You will be required to provide certain personal details, which must be accurate and up to date. Woolworths will verify the information and activation will not be possible if the information supplied is not correct or not in accordance with the information held by us. It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct information.
- You will also be required to create a personal message and password, which will operate as additional security measures for online shopping.
- After activation and each time you buy online, you will be provided with your personal message and you will be required to provide your password.
- Clauses in your terms and conditions applicable to your Card regarding your responsibility for safekeeping and proper use of the Card and PIN, duties when they are lost, stolen or misused and your liability for lost, stolen or misused Cards and PIN, also apply in a similar manner to these security measures.